There is SO much going on in April and May. Take a gander below:
1. Long Form Mixer is here! - The Mixer is a beloved IC tradition, however it only focuses on short form Whose-Line style games. The new Long Form Mixer will be long form only. (Shocking.) First one is this Friday night, April 12. All are welcome. Learn more here & find Facebook event here.
2. Give back - This Saturday, April 13, Improv(e) Cincinnati participates in the annual Cincinnati Parks GreenUp Day at California Woods Nature Preserve. Come mingle and give back in the great outdoors! Learn more and register here.
3. Three Year Bash - Just a reminder that April marks IC's Three Year Anniversary (!), and at the end of the month we're doing it up right with three different events! Tickets are free, limited, and going fast. Join us! Learn more and grab tickets here.
4. New competitive improv show - The Bucket List is unlike anything IC has done before: Led by Charlie Roetting, two improv teams are determined randomly from a pool of registrants. Each team gets 20 minutes to win over the audience. The winners get an actual prize worth actual money (!). Want to play? You gotta register first. All skill levels welcome. Learn more and throw your name into the hat here.
5. Star Wars Variety Show - "A Night at Jabba's Palace" includes improv, sketch, stand up, and more all through the Star Wars universe. IC original productions consistently sell out, so if you want to attend learn more and buy tickets now. (Seriously). Get in free if you volunteer. Interested?
6. Cincinnati Sketch CONTEST and Show - This summer we launch a brand new sketch comedy review focused entirely on Cincinnati. And a great show needs great sketches. Want to try your hand at sketch writing? Learn more here.
We’re so grateful to have such a terrific community who can make all of these things happen. Hope to see you there!